Monday 8 June 2015

DISCOVER YOURSELF!

The sea stretched wide,
Broader than the vision extended..
The houses looked trivial,
And the view magical.
Strolling ahead seemed instigating my notion,
Is this real or just my imagination?
The scene looked flurry,
My eyes became moist,
Nature was at its best
To engulf the lost..
I was overwhelmed with the tranquillity of the place,
The Sea, the Sky, the Mountains spread glee to engross the rest.
The colour of the sea and sky blended perfectly,
In between the mountains added to the serenity,
Lost in the atmospheric pleasure
My mind seeped in peace,
Away from everyone
A place where I reached.
Lost in my thoughts, my hands played an instrument,
The music filled the air and the nature both in harmony.
Reluctant to return back,
My heart sank,
Lone as I was throughout the journey,
Though perfectly in consonance with nature's enigmatic beauty.




 

2 comments:

Dance to your own RHYTHM

A little bit of Sunshine, A bit of Rain, A bit of Sand To run and play Sound of waves Gushing on the stones, Changing colors...